Who we are
As a fully integrated technology platform, Buyerlink simplifies online marketing, empowering businesses of all sizes to gain access to in-market locally-targeted consumer demand at scale. While Buyerlink is focused on providing a massively effective, locally targeted marketing solution, as a One Planet company our true fulfillment stems from operating a mission-driven business with a measurably positive impact on the world. Our fundamental values place love at the center of every facet of the business. We stand for social justice, women's rights, racial justice, and unity. Buyerlink provides the means to uphold our unwavering commitment to universal philanthropy.
What you will do
We are looking for a highly motivated and proven Business Development Executive, to join the team. You will be responsible for growing sales for our Home Services vertical. In this role, you will be working a short-medium sales cycle, prospecting large national and regional-sized home improvement contractors and service providers who are interested in and have a need in growing their business through online marketing. Using your talent for phone sales and other proven avenues of sales outreach, you will network, qualify prospects, present the value of our marketing solutions, and close deals.
- Prospect and qualify new sales through cold email/calling and networking
- Schedule several sales meetings and presentations weekly with qualified prospects
- Opportunity to close five- and 6-figure deals
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on Buyerlink’s marketing services
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating new prospects and account information regularly
- Create and maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Ability to figure things out and learn independently
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Travel to prospective customers with a product to showcase key features
Who you are and what makes you qualified
- A consistent track record of success in a sales and/or business development role
- Possess excellent written/verbal communication skills
- 3 years (5+ years preferred) of outside sales w/ experience also selling over video calls
- Proven track record selling high-dollar marketing and advertising services over the phone
- Experience in a short sell cycle is highly preferred – an ability to "two-call" close
- Ability to learn quickly in a hands-on, virtual environment
- Possess a high-energy, charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Sales background in the home improvement/services industry is a plus
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Prospect tracking using Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred
- BA/BS Degree preferred, but not required
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Positive, energetic, can-do, solution-oriented, optimistic attitude.
- A guerilla sensibility, an appetite for risk, a big thinker.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, a service approach to leadership, a history of respect for all colleagues, and intolerance for politics. We are fun and friendly and look to work with fun and friendly people
What we offer:
- Paid Service days - Allowing us to give back to our community.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Long-term Disability.
"Our aim is to reflect the full diversity of the communities where we operate our businesses. Applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. One Planet does not discriminate against applicants or employees due to their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, age, or physical ability."