Who we Are
As a fully integrated technology platform, Buyerlink simplifies online marketing, empowering businesses of all sizes to gain access to in-market locally-targeted consumer demand at scale. While Buyerlink is focused on providing a massively effective, locally targeted marketing solution, as a One Planet company, our true fulfillment stems from operating a mission-driven business with a measurably positive impact on the world. Our fundamental values place love at the center of every facet of the business. We stand for social justice, women's rights, racial justice, and unity. Buyerlink provides the means to uphold our unwavering commitment to universal philanthropy.
This role is not remote. Successful candidates will work onsite with our amazing team members located in Walnut Creek, California.
What we are looking for
We are seeking an analytical, yet creative CRO Analyst to join our marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for managing, testing, and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics and the CRO Analyst strategies & tactics that help drive performance and insights for our web properties.
- Assist in propelling data-driven web optimization strategy for all our web properties for marketing/conversion effectiveness.
- Contribute to creating compelling user experiences delivering high-converting landing pages for various traffic sources and strong understanding on conversion funnel.
- Collaborate with the engineering and design team to deliver flawless ab tests and ensure they are up to date.
- Follow testing roadmap and contribute to improve the user experience and remove barriers to conversion across the web user journey.
- Assist in firefighting and identifying bugs before testing to ensure bug free experience.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research tools to derive meaningful observations for ideation.
- Employ UX best practices across websites and landing page flows to create a unified user experience, leading with content-first design.
- Partner with the marketing team to write crisp, high-quality, on-brand user interface copy for campaigns, products, and services.
- 1-3 years of experience in a CRO analyst/UX strategy planning role
- 1+ years of experience conducting qualitative user experience research and competitive analysis.
- 1+ years of experience formulating concepts and requirements into a strategic roadmap and overall approach, including IA and UX artifacts such as process flows, user personas, wireframes, and low-fidelity prototypes in order to demonstrate and guide the project vision.
- Passion for CRO (conversion rate optimization), UX, and overall digital marketing.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Good aesthetic sensibilities and design sense
- Ability to foster strong stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- Knowledge of GA & Google Optimize/VWO or any other AB testing tool is preferred &, knowledge of GTM, Telium bring brownie points.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Think you'll be a good fit for this role? We'd love to meet you.Apply Now