BuyerLink, a leading marketplace for the acquisition of locally-targeted consumer demand, is looking for a Director of Paid Search Marketing with 6+ years of knowledge and expertise in performance-based marketing and digital optimization. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build, lead and oversee a team of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) professionals in the execution of marketing strategy across all channels supporting sales and customer growth across all business units.
At Buyerlink, our core foundational values promote diversity and inclusion, service to humanity, and excellence in all things to which the management is committed. You will ensure that the team maintains a constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments. Additionally, you will collaborate with the broader global team to build, implement and document best practices for use across the digital marketing practice. The Buyerlink team is seeking a leader that will foster an environment that promotes equality, love and empowerment as stated in our Culture Manual.
What you will do:
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Lead the development and execution of the digital marketing department's long- and short-term paid search marketing strategies supporting the overall business goals within the organization
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to create and present initiatives, tests, plans, and results
- Deliver in-depth analysis and action plans around keywords, landing pages, ad copy, audiences, bidding strategies and more
- Optimize account performance through on-going effort of keyword expansion, ad copy testing, campaign structure improvement, and bid management.
- Maximize click-through rate (CTR), keyword quality score, and conversion rate through best practice and continuous testing effort
- Lead the launch, test, and optimization of display campaigns through targeting improvements, frequency caps, creative testing, and bid optimization
- Drive landing page optimization strategies and A/B testing to improve performance
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to drive engagement, foster growth, and encourage development among the team
Who you are and what makes you qualified
- 6+ years of hands-on experience managing paid-search campaigns in both Google Ads and Bing Ads platform with a focus on maximizing ROI
- Ability to spearhead high-level decision making, strategic planning, and vision
- Proven strategic leader with the ability to drive growth and profitability
- Data driven personality with a skill for leading, motivating, and inspiring employees to drive results
- Practical digital marketing and campaign management experience while maximizing KPIs such as profit and conversions
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and latest Paid Search trends.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is a plus. Additional work experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
Buyerlink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.