BuyerLink, a leading marketplace for the acquisition of locally-targeted consumer demand, is looking for a Growth Product Manager with 4+ years of work experience and expertise in owning consumer-facing conversion funnels and landing pages. The right person for this role should have the ability to own the growth metrics, optimize acquisition funnel, and lead a Product team to drive growth and increase revenue by maximizing conversion rates of multiple web flows across various verticals.
At Buyerlink, our core foundational values promote diversity and inclusion, service to humanity, and excellence in all things to which the management is committed. You will ensure that the team maintains a constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments. Additionally, you will collaborate with the broader global team to build, implement and document best practices for use across the [digital marketing practice]. The Buyerlink team is seeking a leader that will foster an environment that promotes equality, love and empowerment as stated in our Culture Manual.
What You Will Do
- Own the growth and acquisition strategies across multiple websites.
- Build and lead the growth product team which consists of CRO managers, content writers, and UX strategists.
- Identify growth opportunities, develop a roadmap, and work towards optimizing conversion funnels through research, A/B tests, and data analysis.
- Conduct competitive research and stay informed on market trends. Know the best practice on content, design, and UX strategy of similar domains.
- Create and execute a conversion-driven analytics strategy. Deeply tied to our data and make data-based decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Engineers, Design, and others to support growth.
- Partner with business owners on the traffic generation channels to push experimentation and create a seamless user experience from paid channels to on-site conversion experience.
- 4+ years’ experience of product management role, preferably with a focus on websites, SaaS, or app products
- Deep understanding of Landing Page ecosystem and latest trends in the digital space.
- Experience with A/B testing platforms and the in-depth use of data to inform decisions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Proven track record of delivering good growth results.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design principles, usability, UX design.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong curiosity and self-driven, accept challenges, and aim for the highest.
- Bachelor's degree
Buyerlink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.