Who we are:
As a fully integrated technology platform, Buyerlink simplifies online marketing, empowering businesses of all sizes to gain access to in-market locally targeted consumer demand at scale. While Buyerlink is focused on providing a massively effective, locally targeted marketing solution, as a One Planet company, our true fulfillment stems from operating a mission-driven business with a measurably positive impact on the world. Our fundamental values place love at the center of every facet of the business. We stand for social justice, women's rights, racial justice, and unity. Buyerlink provides the means to uphold our unwavering commitment to universal philanthropy.
Please note that this role will report onsite to the Walnut Creek, CA office.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing strategies of display and paid social to deliver business growth.
- Define clear objectives, tactics, and KPIs.
- Lead day-to-day management, measurement, and optimization of display and paid social marketing campaigns to improve traffic volume, quality, and profit.
- Set and manage channel-specific paid media goals and budgets.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance. Effectively communicate results, insights, and recommendations with a variety of stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and implement on-brand creative assets and messaging.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to find synergies across various digital marketing channels.
- Stay on top of marketing trends. Identify opportunities for innovation and growth in existing and new channels.
Who you are and what makes you qualified
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing budgets ranging from $25K to $40K a month, multi-channel paid social media and display.
- 3+ years of experience in performance-based marketing and demand generation.
- Experienced with AdTech & MarTech, including planning and implementation of link tracking, conversion pixels, and digital marketing attribution, along with knowledge of website and landing page optimization.
- Highly analytical and data driven. Love working with data and have a passion for finding the questions and answers hidden within them. Deep knowledge with Excel.
- Have the ability to interpret information, develop strategies, and implement actions in a timely manner independently.
- Familiar with best practices, industry standards, and compliance for using customer data in marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- A team player. Positive, energetic, solution oriented, can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising or related fields #URBL
Buyerlink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.