Who we are
As a fully integrated technology platform, Buyerlink simplifies online marketing, empowering businesses of all sizes to gain access to in-market locally-targeted consumer demand at scale. While Buyerlink is focused on providing a massively effective, locally targeted marketing solution, as a One Planet company our true fulfillment stems from operating a mission-driven business with a measurably positive impact on the world. Our fundamental values place love at the center of every facet of the business. We stand for social justice, women's rights, racial justice, and unity. Buyerlink provides the means to uphold our unwavering commitment to universal philanthropy.
Come join a flourishing office environment located in Victoria! This is a fully in-office position.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Partner Manager who has a proven track record of driving incremental business to their customer portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, driven, and analytical individual who will play a key role in creating significant revenue growth by driving relationships with our largest partners.
- Manage strategic relationships with industry leaders.
- Work alongside the Business Development team to build and own strategic relationships with large national and mid-market clients.
- Partner with our clients to gain a deep understanding of their objectives, approach, results, and challenges.
- Create strategic account plans to attain client satisfaction, and retention to maximize the lifetime value of the partnership.
- Meet with customers to present consultative solutions to gain client commitment and campaign optimization.
- Intelligently relate business decisions back to the impact on our company’s bottom line. Mine and analyze data for insights to identify risk factors and ways to optimize performance.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics. Prepare and deliver account performance reports on an ongoing basis.
Who you are and what makes you qualified
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience is required.
- 2-5 years of experience in the online lead generation industry is preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and executing complex strategic account plans that result in exceptional service delivery and customer success.
- Progressive experience building customer-centric relationships with clients and industry partners.
- Ability to digest disparate datasets and visualize key trends, optimizations, or takeaways to improve client success. Experience with Tableau, MS Excel, and Salesforce is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- An excellent communicator who can navigate tough conversations, successfully overcome objections, and is comfortable presenting to executives.
- An ambitious, self-motivated, and engaged leader with a high level of energy.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
Life at Buyerlink:
- Take part in our Service Days program - where you'll be rewarded with paid time off for volunteering and making a positive impact in your community.
- Join forces with our diverse Global Community and connect with team members from all over the world.
- We offer Comprehensive Benefits & a Wellness package to ensure your total well-being.
- We're dedicated to your professional growth and will support you every step of the way on your career path with ongoing Professional Development opportunities.
- Enjoy delectable, complimentary lunches, and participate in exciting team events in-office.
Salary: Base + commission with $125K OTE